Thursday, July 8, 2010

Be a Best Friend, Tell the Truth, Overuse I Love You

Update: I don't know if it is my good attitude or what, but I have a small update! If you know me and know what I do, then you know that I wasn't in the exact position of what I wanted to do. The territory of the work I am doing is incredibly unfamiliar to me and it frustrates me a great deal. I expressed this to my mentor and said that I would prefer to be on another team in the office and she expressed this to my supervisor who was THRILLED because no one wants to be on my team of choice because of the type of work, but I speak a little geek, so it is a great deal of fun for me. So, for now, I will be working on two teams and hopefully when the new person in my position arrives, I will go full time on the team of my choice!

Now back to our regularly scheduled project.

9 Things I am Thankful For:

1) Country songs
2) Ice cream socials at the office just because it's hot
3) Speaking my mind
4) $5 pizzas
5) The office communicator
6) Convos with old roomies
7) Heart to hearts with great friends
8) Missing a new friend :)
9) Floss


1 Cool Fact About Richmond: They have Little Caesars Pizza, reminds me of when I was a kid and we had pizza Wednesday's!

1 Thing I Really Like About Richmond: The Virginia Boat Club!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing real-life results to just feeling good. Good for you, friend.

    ReplyDelete