Saturday, July 24, 2010

Row, Row, Row Your Boat...

I am back from an awesome trip to San Francisco! I must say that I simply love that city. I didn't think I would love it, but the trip was awesome and the city is awesome. I have to say, I could definitely live there. I like it much more than NYC. :)

9 Things I am Thankful For:

1) A love of reading
2) A love of nature
3) The river
4) Being outside
5) Sleep
6) Boats
7) Passions
8) My couch
9) My kindle

1 Cool Fact About Richmond: The Learn to Row Program by Virginia Boat Club

1 Thing I Really Like About Richmond: I am so happy that I am able to learn to row which is something that I have wanted to do since college. For those of you who don't know, I love canoeing, kayaking, basically do anything on the water. I have been sporting the attire for years with boat shoes and croakies, so you can only imagine how thrilled I am to learn to to row!!

No comments:

Post a Comment